Transportable & Off-Site Manufacturing Features & Benefits
- Reduced time frames as your home can be constructed at the same time as the necessary site works.
- Ensures quality control & milestone QA checks in a controlled environment with protection from the elements.
- High level of Health & Safety and better conditions for construction workers.
- Less transport and traffic on your site minimising disruption, reducing risk & carbon footprint.
- Less wastage & better waste management reducing costs & impact on the environment.
- Carefully considered set designs takes the stress out of decision making and helps speed up the build process.
- Your home can be moved in the future or on sold.
Features & Benefits:
Light Gauge Steel Frame (LGS)
- Resistant to rot, fungus, borer & insect damage
- Avoids shrinkage, warping, swelling, splitting & sagging.
- Non-combustible with less toxins released in case of fire.
- Built to last – Built straight, stays straight.
- Resistant to storm, water damage & damp environments.
- Better equipped to handle high winds up to hurricane force & earthquakes.
- No hazardous chemicals which could leach into the home environment contributing to allergies such as asthma.
- LGS production produces wastage as low as 1% with the ability to be recycled.
- Reduced production timeframes.
- LGS allows for more control in construction ensuring a superior quality product.
- Your transportable home can be on sold and transported to another location.
- Frames can be recycled once house has reached end of life or is no longer of use.